Welcome to the official website for the Christian Record Annual Day of Giving! This day of giving emphasis highlights partnership opportunities available to you, your family, your church, and your community as you reach out to people who are blind. The Annual Day of Giving is Saturday, April 9, 2016 (or choose another date that works best for your church or service club).
Below is a guide to assist you in finding and utilizing materials to promote the Annual Day of Giving. Please save the date -- or choose a date near this day that works for your church.
- Annual Day of Giving Video: Available via the Media tab in English and Spanish for on-screen viewing or dowload.
- Printed Materials (children story, poster, bulletin wording and more): Available through the Extras tab.
- Tips and Discussion Guide: Available under the Tips tab.
- When did you receive your first Bible? Explain how your first Bible is/was special to you.
- How many versions of the Bible do you read? Which one is your favorite? Why?
- What is your favorite Bible verse? Why?
Thank you for partnering with Christian Record Services for the Blind to lead people who are blind to Jesus! Your financial gifts on the Annual Day of Giving provide the following free services. Learn more about Christian Record at www.CRSB.org.